Elegantly spaced over two character-filled levels, 48 Gloucester St will surprise you with its charm from the moment you walk through the door. A rare chance to live amongst the Historical delights of 'The Rocks', this spacious home does not disappoint.
- Striking and iconic facade, beautifully maintained and heritage-listed
- Updated features include timber floorboards and modern kitchen
- Enjoy high ceilings, quaint light fittings and ornate windows
- Generous size (107 sqm) which includes a private rear courtyard and sunny entry terrace
- Featuring light-filled living area and formal dining areas
- Ample kitchen space and internal laundry
- Moments from Sydney CBD, Circular Quay public transport
- Stroll to Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Five minutes to the new Barangaroo Reserve precinct
- This property is available Unfurnished
*** Love this property and want to apply? ***
To apply for this property please click the 'Apply online' button or go to metrorealty.com.au/apply
We highly encourage all rental applications and monitor them like hawks!
*** If you would like to inspect the property ***
If you would like to view the property please SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY with your preferred day and time - you will have more information emailed to you instantly.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.