Soaring above the city on the 44th floor of Sydney’s ...
Considering selling your property
or would like an obligation free valuation?
Order a property valuation
Methods of selling
Selling by Private Treaty
Selling your apartment by Private Treaty simply means marketing your property with a price attached. As such, you are attracting the right buyers with the right budget to view your property.
It is an invitation to prospective buyers to make an offer. Whether or not you accept the offer is entirely your decision. As your agent we will ensure that all offers are negotiated to their maximum in order to attain the best price.
As the vendor, you will find that this is a more flexible method of selling as opposed to deadline marketing (auction). You can negotiate price, inclusions, length of settlement and the conditions of the sale.
Selling by Auction
An auction is when prospective buyers gather to bid on your property. The highest bidder at the end of the auction becomes the successful buyer, provided the bid matches or exceeds your reserve price.An auction involves a three-pronged marketing push, as the vendor has the opportunity to sell their property before auction, on the day of auction, or in the event the property is passed in, directly after auction. Pros of Auction Campaign:
- The auction process by its very nature creates a sense of urgency; buyers have a definite time frame in which they must act
- The auction process encourages competitive bidding, which means there is no price barrier
- There is no cooling-off period for the buyers
- The successful bidder must sign the sale contract and pay you a deposit on the spot (usually 10%)
- Depending on what kind of property you have and where its located we will recommend what selling method to take
Marketing Your Property
Marketing plays a very important role in maximising and obtaining the optimum price.
We cannot stress enough that to achieve the best price, there are no shortcuts.
The following are methods of marketing and advertising that we believe would maximise
the exposure of your property:
The absolute Essentials:
- Professional Photography
- Floor plan & Virtual Reality Tour
- Priority preview blast to the Metro Realty buyer database
- Listing on realestate.com.au
- Listing on domain.com.au
- Listing on metrorealty.com.au
- Just Listed Post on Facebook & Google
- Just Listed mail campaign
- Professional property brochures
- Saturday inspections
- Weekday inspections
- Professional Cleaning
- LED window displays x 3 in Sydney CBD
- Highlight on realestate.com.au
- Premiere on domain.com.au
- Property Styling & Furnishing
Latest Market Update Video
Keeping in Touch
We believe that “Communication is Key”
- Before the campaign launches we will communicate with you on where everything is at (property cleaning, styling, photo shoot etc)
Once all marketing materials are ready (photos, copy for ad, floorplan) you will have a chance to review before going live,
this is the time to suggest any necessary changes.
- When the campaign goes live you will be invited to log in to your exclusive Vendor portal. This is where you can see who’s making enquiries, who’s inspecting the property and what their feedback and comments are in real time.
After each inspection either by phone call or Whatsapp (preferred) we will contact you to give you the full run down on any progress and what the prospective purchaser’s feedback was.
- The negotiation process is a very important part of the sale, once we receive a viable offer you will be immediately consulted. An open line of transparent communication during this stage is what we believe in, and we will be working hard to encourage the buyers to make the highest possible offers.
- During exchange process we will keep you and your solicitor promptly updated with paperwork (this is a huge fail point for many agents in).
Leading up to Settlement we will be there to facilitate pre-settlement inspections and to liaise with solicitors to ensure settlement runs smoothly and on-time
Let us contact you
Just Sold Portfolio
(up to date and timely list of our sold properties)