102/267 Castlereagh St Sydney NSW 2000
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Car Space
Sold: March 2019
Sold Price: $1,160,000
Sold By: Joseph Fairchild
We’ve had the pleasure of selling this beautiful blank canvas 3 bedroom apartment in Museum Tower last weekend.
We had great interest from the market (despite the current market sentiment), ample turnout at every open home and sold $70,000 above reserve.
- Auction campaign: We adopted the ‘4 week Metro Auction’ campaign
- We strategically priced this property for maximum attention
- We knew going to auction was the key to maximising selling price and advised our vendor accordingly
- The apartment needed a complete renovation
- Strata fees were close to $8,000 per quarter – this was no special levy, just the much needed capital work for the building remedial work
- Floorspace in the apartment was large – new buildings don’t have large floor spaces like this any more
- On high floor (level 31) where views are spectacular
- Location was very convenient for anyone looking to either owner occupy or invest
- We had an experienced and smart vendor who listened to our professional advice. Without such cooperation the campaign would not have turned out the way it did.
We are very familiar with Museum Tower and are aware of the current building works and can explain it well to prospective buyers.
If you have any questions about this sale or are thinking of listing your property feel free to call our miracle maker Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View the online ad here