Winter is coming and since 2018 started there has been no reported sale in Century Tower. Here is why:
- Century Tower is a one of Sydney CBD’s most well maintained buildings and owners generally like to continue to hold their apartments – hence there’s low turnover of owners in this building;
- Compared to other city buildings, Century Tower strata levies are very reasonable/moderate which is great for owner occupiers and investors.
If you were looking at buying or selling in this building the going rate Century Tower apartments is as follows:
- 1 Bedroom apartment between $785,000 – $850,000
- 2 Bedroom apartment between $1,250,000 – $1,550,000
- 3 Bedrooms apartment $2,000,000 – $2,400,000
If you are an owner in the building and would like your particular apartment to be valued OR you are a buyer looking to buy in the building and would like advice give our Sydney CBD specialist Joseph Fairchild a call 0425 945 888 or email email@example.com.
*Article image taken in May 2018. Copyright Metro Realty Pty Ltd.